Monday, April 6, 2009

untitled.

I don't know what to call this post. At the risk of sounding vein, our life is so busy! I know everyone's lives are crazy insane and I hate when people want sympathy from me for a busy life but man, when you're living a busy life it's a whirlwind!!! So everyone out there feeling a little crazy - I know how you feel!!

I finally found some time to write a little bit. There is only about a month left until the wedding so all the final plans are coming together. Quickly. All of the final payments and phone calls and emails seem to be happening at the same time. Great. I know everything will turn out wonderful we have a lot of people helping us out. Deren is a great help, he has taken on the DJ duty and any other odds and ends he feels he can manage. Our moms are wonderful with their advice and helping hand. Their advice isn't always taken and I'm definitely learning how to say "No, Thanks" gracefully.

School is down to the wire as well. A classmate was talking about how there was only 5 weeks left in the semester which to me meant only 6 weeks left until the wedding. YIKES. I still have a few projects, papers and finals to finish up with classes before I can concentrate on getting married. It kind of feels surreal at times. As of now I'm shooting for Dean's List - hopefully I can make it. That sure would be nice to start out degree #2 on a high note. Here's to a lot of patience and a lot of hard work. CROSS YOUR FINGERS! :)

Lastly, I simply can't wait to watch my Twins play again. WOOO BASEBALL SEASON! We're going to try to get tickets for games when the Twins are in KC playing the Royals. Hopefully we'll be home those weekends so I can feel like I'm home in MN :) I just love baseball. I love the MN Twins!

0 comments: