Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Break

It's my school's spring break so I'm enjoying just working half days and having no class this week. I still have a lot to do, so it's not really much of a 'break.'

The Bach Party was a success! All my favorite people in one spot at one time (give or take a few people) and it couldn't have been more fun. We went to the melting pot for dinner and then out to the P&L for bar time :) Here are some pictures because words can't describe the craziness and shambled weekend we had!Deren's Bach Party is next weekend - a bunch of his friends are coming to KC for it as well. So I'll update this with pictures from his (if I'm allowed, haha)

Between the half days of work and having school off I'm trying to find the time to run outside especially with the weather being nice. I was feeling nostalgic about a few summers ago when my friend Sarah and I used to run together and we did a 5K together. I would love to get myself motivated alone to run a few more 5Ks but I'm lacking the motivation only found in a running partner. BOOOO. Until then, I'm trying my best!

0 comments: