Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fall Flings

Time has been flying by! It's already November 1. We've been enjoying Missouri's beautiful fall scenery and weather. We visited the local pumpkin patch and carved pumpkins for Halloween. Deren's is always better than mine - I'm not good with a knife.



As always we've been busy with road trips to visit friends and families. During our first autumn in KC we were lucky enough to have a few friends and family visit us! Deren's grandparents made the trip down the Missouri to visit friends and were able to stop up to see us and go out to lunch. My friends from Minnesota - Meghan, Jenni and Abbey - were able to make the long 7 hour drive down to Kansas City for Halloween. It was so fun to show them around our new stomping grounds :)

I'm looking forward to the holidays already and being with family in MN and Iowa. I'll see how long I can hold off with the Christmas music but I have a feeling my old Nsync Christmas CD might come out sooner than later :)

0 comments: