Monday, November 21, 2011

FaceLift

I think it's time for a change. I've had several friends tell me I should blog about my new found hobby but I'm not exactly sure what that hobby is. Crafts? DIY? Embroidery? So I think after a year of blogging hiatus and with a new year just around the corner I will blog about about my foray into, what I promised I would never become, a crafter!

So, I thought to myself, what the heck do I name this new blog?! The more creative I try to be the lamer the names become**. SO - blog name suggestions are welcome. FYI: blog names in the running thus far...
1. Amy's Attic
2. Craftastic
3. AH! CRAFTS!
4. HOLY CRAFT!

Several of my projects are inspiration from other crafties out there, other websites, blogs, and most of all - my mother. I told myself long ago I would never turn into my mom. But, much to demise (or not so much at all actually) I have become Betty. So, needless to say, I will give credit when credit is due!! So ... here is to a new blog (and probably blurbs of whats happen at the Thompson crib) and a bit of a facelift :)

**see what I mean?